These quiche are wonderful for brunch, parties, picnics or breakfast on the go! I will often make extra and freeze them to enjoy throughout the week.
- 6 Large Fresh Eggs
- 1/2 cup Milk (I often use goat’s milk)
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha depending on desired heat
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 medium Onion, chopped
- 1 Hot Italian Sausages, chopped
- 4 slices good Thick Cut Bacon, chopped
- 5-6 Mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, milk, Sriracha and salt and pepper to taste, set aside
- In a skillet sauté the Italian sausage, bacon, onions, mushrooms and peppers, set aside
- Spray a nonstick mini muffin pan with cooking spray, set aside
Building your quiche:
- Fill muffin tin with meat mixture first about 1/2 full, add cheese and egg mixture making sure not to overflow your tin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the egg mixture is set and top is golden, do not over bake
- Let set for about 5 minutes before removing from pan, serve warm and enjoy!
- You can make several varieties in one batch which is sometimes nice to do for parties or picky eaters and yes, the kids can have fun in the kitchen building their own as well.
- Feel free to use any of your favorite omelette ingriedients. Spinach, mushroom, onion, bacon and feta or goat cheese is another favorite combination of mine.
Optional filling Ideas:
- Spinach, bacon, ham, breakfast sausage, shrimp, onions, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, shredded potatoes, goat cheese, feta cheese, Swiss cheese, cheddar cheese…
- They are fantastic for meal prepping and make a great protein boost for people on the go!
- Can be made vegetarian and are gluten-free