- 2-3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Hot Italian sausage links, cut into 1 1/2 inch slices
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Tritip steak (about two small steaks), cubed
- 6-8 multi colored mini sweet peppers, chopped
- Pinch Chili pepper
- Pinch crushed red pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 2 serano peppers, chopped
- 1 lg Jalapeno pepper, chopped
- 2 small sweet onions, chopped
- 2 cans red kidney beans
- 2 cans white kidney beans
- 2 cans black beans
- 1 to 1 1/4 cups of beef broth
- 3 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- Sea Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Sauté Italian sausage and steak in olive oil and garlic over high heat , add all other ingredients and turn heat to medium high until bubbling. Turn heat to low and simmer for at least an hour or two, maybe even three :).
Serve with tortilla chips, Fish crackers, corn chips, Sour cream, Cheddar cheese and enjoy.
Adjust the heat by adjusting the peppers used, this recipe has a nice kick to it!
This recipe was published on: