I love this time of year and nothing is better on these warm summer days than a beautiful light salad to go with your family get-togethers. This salad is fantastic to make for your 4th of July parties because of the vibrant red, white and blue colors, and makes a great side for any summertime barbecue. It is light, fresh and delicious!
- 1 head Butter Leaf Lettuce
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 cup Strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup sliced Honey Glazed Almonds
- 1/4 cup Goat/Blue Cheese Cheese, crumbled
- Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- 2 Clementines, juice only
- 1 small Lemon, juice only
- 6 Raspberries
- Muddle the berries with the juice of the clementines and lemon and set aside.
- Clean and tear butter leaf lettuce and place in a large salad bowl, add the raspberries, sliced strawberries and blueberries. Sprinkle with the goat or blue cheese and sliced almonds. Add dressing and toss before serving, add fresh ground pepper to taste.